Friday 5 October 2012

Peeking Around

Today was family pictures.
In less then a week it will have been one month since I lost my Mia.
It didn't feel right smiling without her. It didn't feel right pasting on a paper smile and pretending everything is fine.
I feel like a paper sparrow, the one who was supposed to fly and ended up being made of paper - unable to lift herself off the ground.
This is my journey, the story of coming back to life after losing Mia, and maybe one day even learning to fly again.
September 10 I lost Mia, September 10 my baby died and my world came tumbling in around me.
I knew she was going to die before she did, so why does it hurt so bad? Why has the world only stopped for me? Why is everyone else talking and smiling and laughing when everything feels like it's made out of paper.
Feel free to follow me as I embrace this new journey, and try to figure out how to live my life after Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment